Patient Safety Library
Improving patient safety is a vital initiative for all healthcare facilities. The SafetyQ Patient Safety Library focuses on creating better patient outcomes and is a valuable tool for hospitals seeking to lessen the financial impact of risk exposure and unforeseen events. Patient safety issues negatively affect the quality of patient care, patient outcomes and the bottom line of healthcare organizations.
The SafetyQ Patient Safety Library is designed to prevent medical errors and other undesired harmful effects resulting from technology, medication or interventions such as surgery or treatments. The focus is on creating a culture of safety, national patient safety issues, and quality reimbursement goals defined by government and accrediting body standards.
Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI)
- Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infection (CLABSI)
- Medication Reconciliation to Prevent Adverse Drug Events
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI)
- Sepsis and the Hour-1 Bundle
- Transitions of Care: Ensuring Patient Safety and Improving Outcomes
- And More